To get started with o-range you need to do the following steps:
- Install O-range on your Garmin device. Make sure your device is one of the Compatible devices.
- Create an account.
- Link your device to your o-range account.
- Make an event. Import files from course setting tools such as Ocad, Purple Pen or Condes.
- Load a course to your Garmin device. You can also download courses from Livelox or O-track.
- Start an exercise. Finally you can enjoy your training with o.range.
O-range has three modes for training:
- Regular race where you hit the controls in the given order.
- Score-o where you can hit the controls in any order you want.
- Course setting mode which is a tool for hanging out flags for a orienteering event.
Before you start to use o-range, you should be familiar with The menus and the The Displays.
Sometimes o-range fails, here is a list of Error codes which can help you.