A new version of O-range is available in Garmin Connect store. In this version the menu structure is improved to make it easier to use o-range.
The linking process for new users is more straight forward with better instructions during linking devices and load courses.
In version 3.0 you can select three disciplines: FootO, SkiO or MTBO to save your exercise at terrain running, cross country skiing or mountain biking in Garmin Connect.
With version 3.0 more information about your o-range activity is available in Garmin connect.
You will get a summary information which shows:
- Course time (time from start to finish)
- Course length (shortest length of the course) ,
- Course pace (minutes per km)
- Track distance (your actual distance from start to finish)
In the laps information Garmin connect you can see the:
- Code of the controls
- Leg pace (min(km)
- Leg distance (shortest distance between controls) .